What We Are About
New Braunfels Christian Church
Some Things We’d Like You to Know
– We believe that Jesus Christ is the living Son of God and He is the Lord and Savior of mankind
– We believe the Bible to be our all-sufficient rule of faith and practice, and the revelation of God’s will for our lives. We believe in doing Bible things in bible ways as it pertains to our daily living, church government and corporate worship.
– As an independent New Testament fellowship, we are a free church under Christ. Having no denominational affiliation, we determine our own policies in light of God’s work
– We practice Christian baptism as it is taught and modeled in the New Testament, and we believe it is the immersion of a penitent believer for the remission of their sins, symbolizing Christ’s own death, burial and resurrection.
– We share together in holy communion every Lord’s day and invite all believers to participate with us in remembering our Savior’s willing sacrifice for our redemption.
– We are an inter-generational church. We find value in people of all ages coming together in unity to praise and worship our Lord. We delight in “little ones”, mature ones and everyone in-between. Our worship service and teaching styles are designed for a broad spectrum of age groups.
– We want you to know that you matter to God…and that you matter to us!